Those born in the Portuguese territory that do not hold any other citizenship
The persons born in the Portuguese territory who do not hold any other citizenship are Portuguese citizens
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Documental evidence of the foreign citizenship of the parents of the applicant or of their stateless status
- Document issued by the country or countries to which the parents belong, stating that the applicant does not hold the their citizenship
- Document issued by the country or countries to which the applicant has relevant links concerning nationality, proving that he does not hold the nationality of those countries.
- Powers of Attorney if the application is to be submitted by our lawyers.
The applicant must be living in Portugal when the application is submitted