Child of either Portuguese parents, born abroad, when the Portuguese parent was there serving Portugal
The children of either Portuguese parents, born abroad, when the Portuguese parent was there serving Portugal, are Portuguese citizens as long as their birth is registered at the Portuguese Civil Register Office.
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Birth Certificate of the Portuguese parent
- Certified copy of an identification document of the applicant
- Evidence that the Portuguese parent was serving Portugal in the moment of the conception or birth
- Powers of Attorney if the application is to be submitted by our lawyers.
If the applicant is underage, both parents must sign the Powers of Attorney or the person who has the custody of the underage, considering that in this last situation will be necessary to give evidence of the custody.