- Being child of foreign citizens;
- The parents must not be in Portugal at the service of their own country;
- Have been born in the Portuguese territory;
- One of the parents must have lawful residence in the country for at least five years, at the time of the birth of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the applicant;
- Document issued by SEF, proving that one of the parents was living lawfully in Portugal for at least five years at the time of the birth of the applicant;
- Document issued by SEF, proving that none of the parents was living in Portugal in order to serve to their respective countries.
- A Power of attorney, if the case is introduced by our office
Power of attornay for adults
Power of attornay for the parents, if the registry is requested by a minus aged
File with data